Monday, September 24, 2018
CrossFit Feral – NW – CrossFit
– Strength: Build to a 2RM Front Squat over the course of 6-7 sets.
– Metcon: Deadlifts should be challenging, but capable of being done touch n go in sets of 5. Have a goal in mind in terms of your splits for each round and try to hang on to that as long as possible.
Warm-up (No Measure)
Dynamic Warm-up that consists of:
50-100 ft of:
Knee Hug + Lunge + Toe Point + Thoracic Rotation
Inch worms (half distance + jog the rest)
Jumping Jack Shuffle (both sides)
Carioca (both sides)
1): Front Squat (2RM)
– rest 2:00 between heavy sets
– Beginner: 5 x 5, adding weight if form permits.
2): Metcon (No Measure)
Touch n Go Deadlift: 3 x 3. Rest 60s.
– work up to Metcon weight.
BP “Chuck Taylors” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
10 Deadlifts (185, 125)
RX+: (225, 155)
L2: (155, 105)
L1: (135, 95)
Double Leg Banded Leg Curls: 3 x 30-50. Rest 30s.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!