Happy Birthday, Vincent Diaz!!!
CrossFit Feral – NW – CrossFit
– Strength: Have fun with today’s EMOM and treat this as a heavy snatch session or a skill session.
– Metcon: Benchmark workout ”Isabel”. This workout is individually based in terms of how you approach this. If you’re strong with snatches and efficient with Touch n go, then perform big sets and go all out. If not, performing fast singles is another option. Either way, this workout should not take longer than 6 minutes to complete and is intended to be done at near maximal effort. Today we’ll run two heats where you’ll count/judge someone.
Warm-up (No Measure)
Snatch Warm Up (PVC or BB + band)
2 sets of:
5 band Pass Thrus
5 Thoracic Rotations ea side
5 OH Squats
5 Snatch Grip Deadlifts
5 Muscle Snatches from high hang
5 Power Snatches
Then, accumulate :30 in the bottom position of the OH squat as perfectly as possible with your barbell or Arms overhead
Then on coach’s call,
3 Squat Snatches
Rest + Repeat if needed.
Squat Snatch (EMOM 15)
– Minutes 1 through 5 complete 2 reps on the minute. Reset on each rep.
– Minutes 5-15 complete 1 rep on the minute.
*Start at 40% and add 5% every minute.
*The goal is hit a small PR or match current PR.
For Time: 30 Snatches, 135# / 95#
– 7:00 cap (same cap as in 2017)
6 Cals Assault Bike or 6 Burpees
10 Deadlifts (95, 65)
Glute Ham Raises: 3 x 5-15. Rest 60s.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!